COVID-19 Information and Updates
You can reduce your chances of getting infected and spreading COVID-19 by following these simple precautions:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance between yourself and others.
- Make sure you and the people around you follow good respiratory hygiene.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention, but call by telephone in advance if possible and follow the directions of your local health authority.
Read more about the current COVID-19 situation in Ohio here!
For prevention, click here.